It’s time to review the Salesforce Winter ’21 Release Notes, shall we?
If you’re already using Salesforce, you’ll know that the #1 CRM platform constantly updates its tools. And if not, in this blog post we want you to be aware of the latest updates Salesforce has available for you.
The Salesforce Winter ‘21 Release Notes is a complete guide to all-new products and features of Salesforce that will encourage you to make smart decisions and grow your business today.
One of the most important reasons why Salesforce makes updates to its platform is so you can incorporate innovative features into your company’s Org.
What is new in Sales Cloud?
- Sales Cadence Improvements for High-Velocity Sales
- Global Models for Einstein Lead Scoring
- Opportunity Deal Change Highlights
- Multi-Cloud Support for Billing
What is new in Service Cloud?
- Service Cloud Voice: get started with Service Cloud Voice by using a streamlined setup, support for Sales Cloud, and the Voice API Toolkit.
- Supervisor for Calls
- Einstein Bots Templates
What is new in the Marketing Cloud?
- Transactional Sending and Behavioral Triggers in Journey Builder
- Ecommerce Optimizer App in Datorama
- Einstein in Interaction Studio
What is new in Pardot?
- Email in Lightning
- Einstein Enhancements
- and MoreCustomizations
See the full report with the latest updates in this PDF and contact us to help you enhance your Salesforce implementation or simply, book a personalised demo with us.